www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family and friend memories are cherished.

Family and friend memories are cherished. (by martian cat)


Memories are cherished. And, many times, dear friends become family!


1. Martha (1927-1971)
This ribbon is for my Mama (Martha) who passed away from complications due to breast cancer. My Mama passed away when I was only 17 years old.

2. Elizabeth (1907-1951)
This ribbon is for my Grandma (Elizabeth) who passed away from complications due to breast cancer in 1951. And, I never met her, but heard wonderful stories about her from my Mama.

3. Frederick (1926-1999)
This ribbon is for my Dad (Frederick) who passed away from complications due to skin cancer. My Dad passed away 10 years ago.

4. Anna (1910-2005)
This ribbon is for one of my dearest friends. Anna, who passed away from complications due to numerous health problems (including cancer).
Anna was always there when I needed someone to talk to. She passed away 4 years ago at the age of 95. And, I miss her so much!



frames created by mimitalks


more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home