www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pink thoughts begin with a smile & LOVE!

Pink thoughts begin with a smile & LOVE!

Pink thoughts begin with a smile and LOVE!

We all have PINK thoughts at this time of year. I love PINK!

Should I go have my follow-up mammogram?

Maybe you are thinking... Well, my test last year showed there was no problem. Maybe it is OK for me to not follow-up with a new mammogram this year. I'll do it next year.

Either way, please begin with a smile. Today... please pick-up your phone and make your appointment this year. Your smile is important because it will calm you and you will think in an orderly manner. Don't miss your appointment this year...

Promise... Did I hear you promise to get your follow-up this year?

I sure hope you will do it...




more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home