www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"My Memories from the 2009 Pink Ribbon Tree"

My Memories from the 2009 Pink Ribbon Tree

..........................


1. martian cat's ribbon
I support Breast Cancer Awareness. My Gramdma and Mama passed away from the disease.

 2. Elizabeth (1907-1951)
This ribbon is for my Grandma (Elizabeth) who passed away from complications due to breast cancer in 1951. And, I never met her, but heard wonderful stories about her from my Mama.

3. Frederick (1926-1999)
This ribbon is for my Dad (Frederick) who passed away from complications due to skin cancer. My Dad passed away 15 years ago.

4. Martha (1927-1971)
This ribbon is for my Mama (Martha) who passed away from complications due to breast cancer. My Mama passed away when I was only 17 years old.

5. Anna (1910-2005)
This ribbon is for one of my dearest friends. Anna, who passed away from complications due to numerous health problems (including cancer).
Anna was always there when I needed someone to talk to. She passed away 9 years ago at the age of 95. And, I miss her so much!

6. ribbon stamp

7. Family and friend memories are cherished.
Memories are cherished. And, many times, dear friends become family!

8. If pink ribbons could talk...
There are so many memories shared in this tree. And, there is a link below for the tree gif movement.

9. title

..........................


friendsare



Thanks for stopping by
and God Bless,
hugs, Chris


more later...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home