www.flickr.com

Monday, June 16, 2014

"Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."

"Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."


"Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."
~ John Updike

................

1. "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way."
3. I've always found the rain very calming."
4. "I like rain, actually."
5. "I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again."
6. "I love the rain. It's my favorite weather."

................


memories from my neighborhood...


Thanks for stopping by
and God Bless,
hugs, Chris



more later...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home