www.flickr.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

My "2011 Breast Cancer Awareness Collection"

My "2011 Breast Cancer Awareness Collection"



This is ~ A "THINK PINK" for the cure "Inspiration Collection"

This is one of my last 2011 images for Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) month. In 2011, we worked together in October to inspire everyone, women and men, to learn and understand more about Be-Coming Aware or BCA.

My Mama (in 1971) and Grandma (my Mama's Mama in 1951) passed away due to breast cancer. My Dad (in 1999) passed away with complications from skin cancer. It was not easy to see my parents become so sick. And, there was no cure for their illnesses.

Working together, I hope that during this month you were inspired to Be-Come Aware (BCA)! I truly hope that these images in my mosaic helped as inspiration towards one of those steps! Also, I hope you have made your appointment for your very own your Mammogram. And, yes... I have made my very own Mammogram appointment, too!

There is never anything too small... a combination of all small ideas help make one big creation.

Now... my very special thank you to all of these group participants who worked so hard with spreading the message of "October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month" on flickr. Your photos, created images, and support are so special during October!

~~~ Everyone deserves their own special "" because you are a ""!


God bless you... and, thank you so much for stopping by...
Your visits have inspired me, too!
hugs, Chris



please view the above mosaic in original size



more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home