www.flickr.com

Saturday, July 11, 2009

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Both, my Mom and her Mom had this horrible disease. My Mom passed away when I was 17 years old from breast cancer.

I never met my Grandma because she passed away 3 years before I was born.

I wish I could have shared this with both of these beautiful women. I can only hope, pray, and dream that someday, there will be a cure. The most amazing thing is that this is not just a disease that hurts women. Men can get the disease, too.

Keep praying for a cure because I pray every day for this to happen!

....................

This is a photo taken by me looking in a mirror at a hotel in Nagasaki (Japan). I thought that it shows that no matter how or what you look at on the outside, you can still pray for a cure. The prayer comes from within.





more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home